Monday, September 6, 2010

Hip Hop You Need to Have: Stimulus - So High


This is going to be a another new segment for the blog just like "Throwback Thursday" or the mixes at the end of the month. In these posts I'll select songs from my Itunes (17,000 songs and running) that i believe are timeless and deserve to be heard by everyone. Lets face it, hip hop (currently) is a surplus and not enough dope shit comes out to leave you with posts everyday. So in that case, i'll share some of my favorite tracks with y'all, regardless of when they came out.

In today's "Hip Hop You Need to Have" (i'll come up with a more clever name for it later), I decided to go with Stimulus - So High. Although this is the only track I've ever heard from him, this has got to be one of the best weed songs in my ipod. Stimulus comes hard intellectually on this one! Wish he would've pursued hip hop though.

No comments: