Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Mix

R.I.P.

First of all, I'd just like to apologize for yet another slow month on posts. As I said before, these last several months have been hard to keep up with school and work, but fortunately summer break is here and I have more free time than ever. I hope I can make up for the inconsistent month with a solid mix.

May was over all a good month for hip hop music. Projects by MMG (Rick Ross, Wale, Pill, Meek Mill, Stalley), Elzhi, Chiddy Bang, and Skeme left hip hop addicts with a wide selection of music to make it through the month. With J. Cole putting out several new tracks to excite his fans for his summer debut and veterans like Killer Mike dropping truly exceptional albums, which left the listener ready to burn down city hall, May was filled with head nodding, yet insightful slappers. Download, Burn, and BUMP!!!

Download May Mix

No comments: