Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You Can't Be Serious: 50 Cent and Soulja Boy Edition


Damn… Where do I begin? First of all, it looks as though this cover could belong to some black gay weird fetish magazine. One would think that 50 is talking the little Soulja boy hostage if it weren’t for the XXL on the top left. Since when did it become cool to rock the “prince of persia” look in designer jeans? This makes me want to take down my “Must Have Music” post with 50’s old stuff. And is Soulja Boy trying to cover his boner? This is some straight Gangstalicious shit… “homies over hoes!” I would add some more hate to the post, but I feel the entire Internet realm has done enough already. Good look getting out of this one 50.


This issue of XXL hits the newsstands Nov 2, but who the fuck cares?

No comments: